Need help with frost dps

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Mcpenco

Need help with frost dps

Unread postby Mcpenco Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:13 pm

Deleted- Making a new thread with updated logs and questions
Last edited by Mcpenco on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dyalia

Re: Need help with frost dps

Unread postby Dyalia Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:25 am

So looking at your talents: Try http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/tool/talent ... ba!2021010" target="_blank . I know its a hassle with the freaking waterelemental but it will increase iv uptime even further. To the CR topic: I personally dont care about the buff at all, I'm not even tracking it cause I fire out everything I have to extend IV anyways. Just be sure to dont cast EB when orb is up or your IV is about to expire and you have better obtions to cast.
Inuyasu

Re: Need help with frost dps

Unread postby Inuyasu Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:41 pm

Copied from the a warrior forum...

I want to compare my dps on Boss dummy and simcraft dps, but to be able to do this I need somehow to exclude execute from rotation in simcraft. Is there way to do it, and if there is can someone post link to some guide about it?
Delete all lines with the word Execute in it from the APL. Might as well remove potion/etc and disable lust in the options while you're at it too, and change the duration of the sim to however long you plan to hit the dummy for.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”