>>READ ME BEFORE MAKING A THREAD<<

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Komma
Administrator

>>READ ME BEFORE MAKING A THREAD<<

Unread postby Komma Fri May 30, 2014 12:48 am

Greetings fellow mages!

This forum is meant for asking quick questions, looking for help with raid performance, or seeking tips to figure out an encounter. If you'd like someone to review your character or raid performance, here's a checklist before doing so:

BEFORE YOU POST:
1. Make sure you check the common guides and stickies, just to make sure your question isn't already covered! You can find them in each of the specialization forums:
Arcane
Fire
Frost
2. Check the first page of questions already asked. Maybe someone has asked your question already!

INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR POST:
1. A link to your armory profile, ie. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... a/advanced
2. The specialization you're asking about, if it doesn't match your active specialization in the armory link.
3. Description of your rotation and what you've been doing.

THESE WILL HELP YOU GET BETTER ANSWERS:
1. A parsed combat log, preferably from WarcraftLogs. If you're not familiar with WCL, check this link for a guide on how to get started.
2. Description of the problems you're having.
3. Description of what you're trying to do, ie. what encounter you're working on.

The more informative your are, the better other players will be able to help. Please try to be as descriptive as you can be!
Admin of Altered Time.

Have an issue with the website or moderation? Send me a PM!

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”