[Frost] Best Legendaries for M+ Dungeons?

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Veígar

[Frost] Best Legendaries for M+ Dungeons?

Unread postby Veígar Tue May 09, 2017 11:07 am

I have all legs except Ice Time, I assume the best for mythic+ dungeons is bracers and belt because of the high priority on large trash packs? The only exception I can see is probably EoA where trash packs are a bit lower.

I can also see swapping to ring for timewarp at each boss, or gloves for each boss, and using belt for everything else. Thoughts?
Detoxx

Re: [Frost] Best Legendaries for M+ Dungeons?

Unread postby Detoxx Wed May 10, 2017 4:58 pm

I do insane damage with the belt. Ice Time hasn't done much for me and I don't have the ring, so I just use the leg chest for survivability. With the freezing rain trait and belt it's stupid how much I can do with blizzard.
Veígar

Unread postby Veígar Sat May 13, 2017 1:01 pm

I do insane damage with the belt. Ice Time hasn't done much for me and I don't have the ring, so I just use the leg chest for survivability. With the freezing rain trait and belt it's stupid how much I can do with blizzard.
I tried testing it out and the damage difference seems so minor that I kind of don't even want to bother gear swapping in between fights. I was swapping gloves for belt and keeping bracers.

I also don't see any way to keep track of the blizzard stacks?

I have terrible AoE but good ST, so I was trying to swap belt out during M+ but it's such a pain because it's all chain pulling
subtlexgaming

Unread postby subtlexgaming Wed May 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Make two gear sets, one for St and one for Trash Aoe. I run multiple sets w/ different trinkets etc because I grind hard and high in m+. Start w/ belt set equipped - keybind set right before boss to ST set and then back to Aoe as soon as the boss dies.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”