Simcraft touching my bags

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Makz

Simcraft touching my bags

Unread postby Makz Thu May 18, 2017 2:54 pm

So a few version ago, the simc addon started adding what I have in the bags to the export. Is there any way to actually sim the current equipped gear and everything in your bag(so all possible combos of gear you have) and thus see what might be an upgrade?

So something like what Mr Robot used to do or what Pawn does, but with an actual simulation and not stat weights? And if not, at least a PSA to anyone who does not have the addon to get it to more easily simulate new items :D
Streaming Keys RIP Altered-time forum interface
Zulandia
Global Moderator

Re: Simcraft touching my bags

Unread postby Zulandia Thu May 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Those are included in /simc just to help your generate other profiles for comparison manually no way to actually run automatic permutations with them. Look into the SimPermut addon for what you want to do (Will require AutoSimC if running a lot of permutations).

Keep in mind permutation sims can quickly get out of hand try and limit the number of items (especially in the pair slots like trinket/ring) or run time will quickly become infeasible.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”