TOS gear 7.2.5

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Gnarchotix

TOS gear 7.2.5

Unread postby Gnarchotix Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Moderator note: moved to Q&A.

Why is vers so high on my pawn string? I am still Crit/Haste/Mastery build....If anyone can help with answering would be great.

Seems that everyone has jumped ship on Fire. No researching or crunching.... Hard evidence
Purplefrost

Re: TOS gear 7.2.5

Unread postby Purplefrost Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Nothing has really changed since 7.2 which is why there aren't new guides and other things being written. You should sim yourself with raidbots to check your ideal stat weights cuz crit isn't really that strong anymore. I've found myself with 44% crit 18% haste 22% mastery 6% vers and it's telling me to go even lower on crit for haste>vers>mastery>int. The set bonuses help reduce the value of crit as well as getting the legendary belt. If you don't have the legendary belt your crit will probably level out around 50%-52% and the it's gonna be haste>vers>mastery always for secondary stats. Crit stacking has become useless since 7.1.5 which would explain why vers is so high for you.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”