Please help me :-) Bad dps for 970ilvl

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
FireCruber

Please help me :-) Bad dps for 970ilvl

Unread postby FireCruber Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:36 pm

Hello everyone , im 6/11 Fire Mage , and im looking for help. After Blizzard ''fixed'' mastery bug , i just cant find myself more with dps , i just cant pass 2 mil dps , (normal/hc/mythic) , i need some help to improve myself with ''stats'' for every boss, currently im running for ST 54%Crit, 23%haste, 5% vers and 24% mastery , thats when im fallowing raidbots ( 1 977 000) , and thats my best , im always playing with Rop , sometimes i use IF (if we are progressing boss ). I cant find myself on St bosses like Garothi,Felhounds ( we dont stack them on Mythic) , KinGaroth,Vari,Shivara,Argus ,Aggramar, im feeling im doing something rly wrong but idk whats that :( For all these bosses im going with same gear/stats/leggos (expect Shivara, where im using Haste>Crit build , but my performans on hc shivara from last week was 73 (it was trial run ) . Next one , i dont know what stats i should go for Argus/Aggramar, and dont know what Debuff should i collect from Argus. I have a lot of gear in my bags, but cant find good stats . If anyone could write me what stats should i go for every boss (expect Eonar) would be great from you guys :))) Once again , im playing with wrist/ring and rop almost every fight ( expect Argus,Kingaroth,Shivara) . And most important thing SORRY for bad English , i started learing it with wow (before like 2 years) :-))) Logs down :

- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... k/belouska
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... k/belouska
Last edited by FireCruber on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
FireCruber

Re: Please help me :-) Bad dps for 970ilvl

Unread postby FireCruber Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:29 am

*****Re: (my best stats fallowing raidbots) : 54,09% crit , 21,05% haste , 4.19*Versa and 27,51Mastery******
Jezrien

Unread postby Jezrien Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:56 am

You have purple logs on every boss you've killed multiple times except Imonar whom you killed just once and obviously died during the fight. Purple log is a sign that you do well. If you want orange logs you just need luck (more bracer procs) + shorter fights.
FireCruber

Unread postby FireCruber Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:21 am

You have purple logs on every boss you've killed multiple times except Imonar whom you killed just once and obviously died during the fight. Purple log is a sign that you do well. If you want orange logs you just need luck (more bracer procs) + shorter fights.
Y, i died on Immonar , but i still need someone to write me what stats should i have for every boss, im lost atm. And what debuff should we collect on Argus as fire ? :)))
Jezrien

Unread postby Jezrien Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:13 am

Of course crit/mastery. More cirt is obviously fire mage's everything atm. Bigger crits topping with more mastery mean better ignites.
z0nkey

Unread postby z0nkey Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:24 pm

Since you're running ring and not belt you should be going crit and mastery. Like other's said more crit's increase your ignite stacked damage, as well as higher mastery making you ignite even higher.

Parses mostly have to do with boss fight time and also comp setup. Kin'Garoth for example is harder to parse now on norm/heroic because people have a lot more gear and adds die much faster thus having more downtime which in the end is actually going to hurt your dps. Imonar relies on how fast you cross bridge, and Coven relies on mostly the tanks controlling the bosses properly. On top of all of this, you need to get good rng with bracer procs (ideally during combustion) as well.

Essentially, the stars need to align to do good parses.
FireCruber

Unread postby FireCruber Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:04 am

Since you're running ring and not belt you should be going crit and mastery. Like other's said more crit's increase your ignite stacked damage, as well as higher mastery making you ignite even higher.

Parses mostly have to do with boss fight time and also comp setup. Kin'Garoth for example is harder to parse now on norm/heroic because people have a lot more gear and adds die much faster thus having more downtime which in the end is actually going to hurt your dps. Imonar relies on how fast you cross bridge, and Coven relies on mostly the tanks controlling the bosses properly. On top of all of this, you need to get good rng with bracer procs (ideally during combustion) as well.

Essentially, the stars need to align to do good parses.
Thanks for replay :-)

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”