Kil'Jaeden Rupturing Singularity blink problems

Anything mage specific not covered by any of the other subforums, like raid instance guides for mages.
Montar

Kil'Jaeden Rupturing Singularity blink problems

Unread postby Montar Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:00 am

Hey everyone! First post here, but a long time lurker of the forums.

As the title says I have problems with blinking through the Rupturing Singularity from KJ on mythic (if that even matters). Just for clarification, it is the purple explosion which can knock you off the platform. I did search on the forums here for answers already, in the Tomb of Sargeras tips and tricks thread to be exact. This was the point being made:

* Blink/Shimmer shortly after the Rupturing Singularity lands (roughly when you reach the peak of your arch backwards) to return to the spot you were standing in.

I have tried basically everything, but still can't manage to return to the spot I was standing in. Most of the time I'm just reaching the edge of the platform when the Rupturing Singularity explodes in the middle.

I also watched video's but I'm still not really noticing any difference compared to myself. What am I doing wrong here?

Greetings,

Montar.
Sarat0ga

Re: Kil'Jaeden Rupturing Singularity blink problems

Unread postby Sarat0ga Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:13 am

I guess timing. You get bump anyway so the faster you blink after being bump the further you advance. Might be related to lag as well, it's not so easy to time correctly to stay "exactly" at the same place.
nirdana

Re: Kil'Jaeden Rupturing Singularity blink problems

Unread postby nirdana Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:46 pm

You could find the answer in one of the threads.
You probably has learned "glyph" Arcane momentom from a class trainer. Unlearn that and you will blink forward again.

Return to “General Discussion”