The Macro Thread

Note that these are only related to World of Warcraft! Posts regarding different games or software will be removed.
Soggs
Global Moderator

Re: The Macro Thread

Unread postby Soggs Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Code: Select all

#showtooltip /use Meteor /use Arcane Orb /use Comet Storm /use Prismatic Crystal /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("T100", G"Meteor" or G"Arcane Orb" or G"Comet Storm" or G"Prismatic Crystal")
All in one Level 100 Talents macro. Tooltip updates the first time you use the macro. Macro has to be name "T100" or you change that to whatever you called the macro.
Shoot me a pm if you want me to elaborate on my crazy thoughts. I sometimes lose track of what I actually meant to say.

"The game isn't as simple as you."

Currently caught up in a game called Real Life. Activity may suffer from this.
DarioTheOG

Pretty nice 2pc combustion macro

Unread postby DarioTheOG Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Heyo, just been toying around with the 2 piece ignite trick into combustion and I made a macro I thought I'd share with you guys, doubtless some of you probably already have something similar.

The macro;
#showtooltip Combustion
/castsequence reset=5 [target=focus] combustion, inferno blast

What it does; Combusts and casts inferno blast on your focus target very quickly, without making you switch targets. Granted, this will only work on fights where you know beforehand precisely which targets your ignite will be spread to, such as Maidens, though I'm sure with some tweaking it would work on fights where the target isn't certain, though I'm not sure how you would go about making it.

Video preview;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db3YRmc ... e=youtu.be" target="_blank

EDIT: Thanks for moving this to the right place, and sorry for posting it in the wrong place, it's my first time posting here haha
Mitch

Re: The Macro Thread

Unread postby Mitch Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:21 am

Simple macros for use with Frost T184P (With or without Trinket). The idea of these two macros together is that you waterjet your current target, thus turning your current target into your focus. This allows you to switch to another target while still casting frostbolts into your waterjet.

#showtooltip /cast [@focus, exists][] Frostbolt

#showtooltip /clearfocus /focus [@focus,noexists] /cast Water Jet

Return to “Addons, Macros, UI and technical issues”