Good Frost Mage / Mage Macros from Classic?

Note that these are only related to World of Warcraft (Classic). Posts regarding different games or software will be removed.
Daakal

Good Frost Mage / Mage Macros from Classic?

Unread postby Daakal Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:53 am

Hey all! Long time retail player, converted to classic having a blast. One of the things I've noticed in Classic, is many of the macro's we use in retail don't work anymore and I suppose thats due to the scripting language WOW used evolving over the years.

I've got my iceblock, and my counter spell on cancel and stop cast, but I can't for the life of me make a mouse over for decursive, or polymorph and wondering if anyone has one of those? I also used to enjoy auto blizzard on mouse point without having to recital in retail, is that a possibility?

Iceblock
Spoiler:
/cancelaura Ice Block
/use Ice Block
Counter Spell
Spoiler:
/stopcasting
/cast counterspell

TLDR: Does anyone have their old macro's saved? Or have a good resource where we can build from?
Daakal

Re: Good Frost Mage / Mage Macros from Classic?

Unread postby Daakal Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:28 pm

well since nobody answered, turns out the new macro scripts from retail work in classic, they did not revert that part :)
BunnyFufu

Re: Good Frost Mage / Mage Macros from Classic?

Unread postby BunnyFufu Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:56 pm

You can ask guys on boostbay.com. They are specialized in setting all the things up to play more effectively.

Return to “Addons, Macros, UI and technical issues”