Bored at lvl 60? I made an addon that sends you on a scavanger hunt.

Note that these are only related to World of Warcraft (Classic). Posts regarding different games or software will be removed.
SheldonMenez

Bored at lvl 60? I made an addon that sends you on a scavanger hunt.

Unread postby SheldonMenez Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:26 pm

There are alot of unused places and sightings in world of warcraft and it's hard to see them all.

This addon will send you on a quest to discover some of these places. There are also some puzzles mixed in. The quests are hard enough as is I think but if you want a real challange, try solving the quests without using google.https://sarkariresult.onl/ Mobdro https://pnrstatus.vip/

The addon will give you a description of a place, NPC or other task to do and you will have to figure out what to do. How to play instructions can be found in the addon or on the addon page. The short description is: Find what the quest wants you to find and press the solve button. If you have to find an NPC you target that NPC and then hit solve.

This is mostly a proof of concept. If there is enough intrest I will make more quests and implement other ideas I have.
roundcubefifteen

Re: Bored at lvl 60? I made an addon that sends you on a scavanger hunt.

Unread postby roundcubefifteen Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:58 pm

I'm getting flashbacks to Linkens Boomerang quest chain that I did before knowing what Thottbot was.
vicyclesix

Re: Bored at lvl 60? I made an addon that sends you on a scavanger hunt.

Unread postby vicyclesix Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:58 am

This is about 90% unrelated, but I played both Star Trek Online and Neverwinter pretty religiously (after "quitting" wow) and they had to remove their custom quest creators at the exact same time a couple months after the dude who was maintaining both left the company and they didn't know how to fix them.

Return to “Addons, Macros, UI and technical issues”