Arcane Help dps

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Mana Adepts of Azeroth.
Gloxarious

Arcane Help dps

Unread postby Gloxarious Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:01 am

i sim 1,4m at 965 ilvl with arcane mage and i dps 1,3m on single target...i dont' know what am i doing wrong and i would like some help
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... loxariousz

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=dps
timmywitt

Re: Arcane Help dps

Unread postby timmywitt Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:21 pm

Keep grinding that Kilt. Double ring is all well and good after you have some experience, but it is so punishing for a newer arcane mage. I also think your mastery may be high and your versatility too low. Otherwise, you seem to be lining up the cooldowns nicely, and you've picked up the smash windows on fights where it matters like Kingaroth. You know that it is extremely punishing to miss any global during those three burn phases you get per fight, so absolutely make sure you're good to go and won't be interrupted before powering into those.

On the AoE fights, I recommend the shoulders, charged up, and arcane orb. It's not the absolute highest sim, but it gets great results, fantastic repeatability, and it's wicked fun to play. Give it a go.
Gloxarious

Unread postby Gloxarious Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:36 pm

thanks i'll give it a try
Schneeze

Unread postby Schneeze Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:08 pm

Since you have 4pc from Antorus, use it and swap out Resonance for Charged Up. The ilvl on those pieces should outweigh the 2pc bonus from ToS.
Gloxarious

Unread postby Gloxarious Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:52 pm

I will change the tos 2 piece as soon as i have my tier back or head from antorus..what about stats some ppl say haste/versa and some other haste/mastery

Return to “Arcane”