[BfA] Arcane Mage Guide for Battle for Azeroth (8.0)

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Mana Adepts of Azeroth.
TLTeo

Re: [BfA] Arcane Mage Guide for Battle for Azeroth (8.0)

Unread postby TLTeo Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:28 am

Adding to your post Dutch, I found the breakpoints are also there with IF (which is what I've been running because it's more reliable). It's not as big of a deal with IF over RoP, but it's still a (simmed) ~50-150 dps gain for my gear (340 ilvl with a pretty mediocre stat budget) to go for the breakpoint:

With IF, crit vs haste enchants:
Haste scaling with IF and haste enchants:

WIth RoP, crit vs haste enchants:
Haste scaling with RoP and haste enchants:

You can clearly see that in both cases, haste scaling is very much non-linear. Also as usual with haste breakpoints, you can go slightly higher above the breakpoint in your stat of choosing since you won't be playing as perfectly as the sim.
Mortim

Unread postby Mortim Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:34 am

Hey guys with the recent change to brainstorm I wanted to test a sim with a different rotation and all 3 traits set to brain storm.
Pretty much at the beginning of burn phase you evocate to get the intellect stacks, burn to 10% mana or so and start your conserve phase until evocation is back up.
I was suprised to see that my first edit to the action list actually increased my dps by a small margin. I was simming for 12439 with galv/galv/dagger and with the change and brain/brain/brain I got the sim to 12585

Heres the action list if anyone wants to see it or make improvements.
Spoiler:
# Executed every time the actor is available.
# Interrupt the boss when possible.
actions=counterspell,if=target.debuff.casting.react
actions+=/time_warp,if=time=0&buff.bloodlust.down
# Start a burn phase when important cooldowns are available. Start with 4 arcane charges, unless there's a good reason not to. (charged up)
actions+=/call_action_list,name=burn,if=burn_phase|target.time_to_die<variable.average_burn_length|(cooldown.arcane_power.remains=0&cooldown.evocation.remains=0&(buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack|(talent.charged_up.enabled&cooldown.charged_up.remains=0)))
actions+=/call_action_list,name=conserve,if=!burn_phase
actions+=/call_action_list,name=movement

# Increment our burn phase counter. Whenever we enter the `burn` actions without being in a burn phase, it means that we are about to start one.
actions.burn=variable,name=total_burns,op=add,value=1,if=!burn_phase
actions.burn+=/start_burn_phase,if=!burn_phase
# End the burn phase when we just evocated.
actions.burn+=/stop_burn_phase,if=burn_phase&mana.pct<=variable.conserve_mana&target.time_to_die>variable.average_burn_length&burn_phase_duration>0
actions.burn+=/evocation
actions.burn+=/mirror_image
actions.burn+=/charged_up,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack<=1&(!set_bonus.tier20_2pc|cooldown.presence_of_mind.remains>5)
actions.burn+=/nether_tempest,if=(refreshable|!ticking)&buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack&buff.rune_of_power.down&buff.arcane_power.down
actions.burn+=/lights_judgment,if=buff.arcane_power.down
actions.burn+=/rune_of_power,if=!buff.arcane_power.up&(mana.pct>=50|cooldown.arcane_power.remains=0)&(buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack)
actions.burn+=/arcane_power
actions.burn+=/use_items,if=buff.arcane_power.up|target.time_to_die<cooldown.arcane_power.remains
actions.burn+=/blood_fury
actions.burn+=/berserking
actions.burn+=/fireblood
actions.burn+=/ancestral_call
actions.burn+=/presence_of_mind,if=buff.rune_of_power.remains<=buff.presence_of_mind.max_stack*action.arcane_blast.execute_time|buff.arcane_power.remains<=buff.presence_of_mind.max_stack*action.arcane_blast.execute_time
actions.burn+=/potion,if=buff.arcane_power.up&(buff.berserking.up|buff.blood_fury.up|!(race.troll|race.orc))
actions.burn+=/arcane_orb,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack=0|(active_enemies<3|(active_enemies<2&talent.resonance.enabled))
actions.burn+=/arcane_barrage,if=(active_enemies>=3|(active_enemies>=2&talent.resonance.enabled))&(buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack)
actions.burn+=/arcane_explosion,if=active_enemies>=3|(active_enemies>=2&talent.resonance.enabled)
# Ignore Arcane Missiles during Arcane Power, aside from some very specific exceptions, like not having Overpowered talented & running 3x Arcane Pummeling.
actions.burn+=/arcane_missiles,if=buff.clearcasting.react&active_enemies<3&(talent.amplification.enabled|(!talent.overpowered.enabled&azerite.arcane_pummeling.rank>=2)|buff.arcane_power.down),chain=1
actions.burn+=/arcane_blast
# Now that we're done burning, we can update the average_burn_length with the length of this burn.
actions.burn+=/variable,name=average_burn_length,op=set,value=(variable.average_burn_length*variable.total_burns-variable.average_burn_length+(burn_phase_duration))%variable.total_burns
#actions.burn+=/evocation,interrupt_if=mana.pct>=85,interrupt_immediate=1
# For the rare occasion where we go oom before evocation is back up. (Usually because we get very bad rng so the burn is cut very short)
actions.burn+=/arcane_barrage

actions.conserve=mirror_image
actions.conserve+=/charged_up,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack=0
actions.conserve+=/presence_of_mind,if=set_bonus.tier20_2pc&buff.arcane_charge.stack=0
actions.conserve+=/nether_tempest,if=(refreshable|!ticking)&buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack&buff.rune_of_power.down&buff.arcane_power.down
actions.conserve+=/arcane_orb,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack<=2&(cooldown.arcane_power.remains>10|active_enemies<=2)
# Arcane Blast shifts up in priority when running rule of threes.
actions.conserve+=/arcane_blast,if=buff.rule_of_threes.up&buff.arcane_charge.stack>3
actions.conserve+=/rune_of_power,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack&(full_recharge_time<=execute_time|recharge_time<=cooldown.arcane_power.remains|target.time_to_die<=cooldown.arcane_power.remains)
actions.conserve+=/arcane_missiles,if=mana.pct<=95&buff.clearcasting.react,chain=1
# During conserve, we still just want to continue not dropping charges as long as possible.So keep 'burning' as long as possible (aka conserve_mana threshhold) and then swap to a 4x AB->Abarr conserve rotation. This is mana neutral for RoT, mana negative with arcane familiar. If we do not have 4 AC, we can dip slightly lower to get a 4th AC.
actions.conserve+=/arcane_barrage,if=((buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack)&mana.pct<=variable.conserve_mana|(talent.arcane_orb.enabled&cooldown.arcane_orb.remains<=gcd&cooldown.arcane_power.remains>10))|mana.pct<=(variable.conserve_mana-10)
# Supernova is barely worth casting, which is why it is so far down, only just above AB.
actions.conserve+=/supernova,if=mana.pct<=95
# Keep 'burning' in aoe situations until conserve_mana pct. After that only cast AE with 3 Arcane charges, since it's almost equal mana cost to a 3 stack AB anyway. At that point AoE rotation will be AB x3 -> AE -> Abarr
actions.conserve+=/arcane_explosion,if=active_enemies>=3&(mana.pct>=variable.conserve_mana|buff.arcane_charge.stack=3)
actions.conserve+=/arcane_blast
actions.conserve+=/arcane_barrage

actions.movement=shimmer,if=movement.distance>=10
actions.movement+=/blink,if=movement.distance>=10
actions.movement+=/presence_of_mind
actions.movement+=/arcane_missiles
actions.movement+=/arcane_orb
actions.movement+=/supernova
Duran

Unread postby Duran Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:06 am

Further than that, does Time Anomaly trigger Brain Storm? Sadly, I have no Azerite Gear with BS to test it.
If so: Since TA is near OP - dps-wise - with the recent BS change, TA could be better. Anyone who can confirm/deny this?
Mortim

Unread postby Mortim Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Further than that, does Time Anomaly trigger Brain Storm? Sadly, I have no Azerite Gear with BS to test it.
If so: Since TA is near OP - dps-wise - with the recent BS change, TA could be better. Anyone who can confirm/deny this?
Just tested it and it does not proc BS. Brain storm says "while channeling evocation". Time Anomaly says "gain evocation for 1 second". I believe since you aren't channeling with Time Anomaly it doesn't count for Brain Storm.
Ataraxey

Unread postby Ataraxey Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:14 am

A few quick questions about the new brain storm burn/conserve:
- Do you case AM procs in the initial burn pre-AP/CDs?
- After your burn, evo, burn do you stop at 40% mana? And then just cast to 4 and barrage and burn back to 40%?
plzlemme

Unread postby plzlemme Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:40 pm

I too have a question about the brain storm rotation: Do you evocate when your pull timer is at 6 seconds and begin the fight casting charged up into burn phase, or do you begin the fight normally, save arcane power and burn to 0, evocate, ap, and burn again?
A3main88

Unread postby A3main88 Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:51 pm

You want to burn your mana on pull before evo. Since mana = damage, you want to spend it all before you evo to maximize dps

Reminds me of how fire works with fire starter and combustion. You delay your big cd until you can do the most with it. It’s what we’re doing with AP... waiting until we have the extra Int from BS to do lots of damage
Mortim

Unread postby Mortim Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:07 pm

I too have a question about the brain storm rotation: Do you evocate when your pull timer is at 6 seconds and begin the fight casting charged up into burn phase, or do you begin the fight normally, save arcane power and burn to 0, evocate, ap, and burn again?
I've been evocating on the pull timer. I've been able to get my burn phase to 60k dps with heroism, though it is usually at 40k dps by the time AP is over
Mortim

Unread postby Mortim Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:13 pm

- After your burn, evo, burn do you stop at 40% mana? And then just cast to 4 and barrage and burn back to 40%?
not sure what "case AM procs" means, but once my AP is over and I cast my second rune of power I allow myself to start using my AM procs. After that I burn to 10% and only cast arcane barrage when I cant cast arcane blast.

I still think galvanizing spark is king, but if you are cornered into brainstorm I think this is a way to make it viable

For example... with 3 brainstorms and the following action priority list I got the sim to 13331 dps (its updated so you evocate during pre combat and conserve_mana is set to 10%).
Spoiler:
# Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.
actions.precombat=flask
actions.precombat+=/food
actions.precombat+=/augmentation
actions.precombat+=/arcane_intellect
actions.precombat+=/summon_arcane_familiar
# conserve_mana is the mana percentage we want to go down to during conserve. It needs to leave enough room to worst case scenario spam AB only during AP.
actions.precombat+=/variable,name=conserve_mana,op=set,value=10
actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
actions.precombat+=/mirror_image
actions.precombat+=/potion
actions.precombat+=/evocation

# Start a burn phase when important cooldowns are available. Start with 4 arcane charges, unless there's a good reason not to. (charged up)
actions+=/call_action_list,name=burn,if=burn_phase|target.time_to_die<variable.average_burn_length|(cooldown.arcane_power.remains=0&(buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack|(talent.charged_up.enabled&cooldown.charged_up.remains=0)))

# Increment our burn phase counter. Whenever we enter the `burn` actions without being in a burn phase, it means that we are about to start one.
actions.burn+=/stop_burn_phase,if=burn_phase&mana.pct<=variable.conserve_mana&target.time_to_die>variable.average_burn_length&burn_phase_duration>0
actions.burn+=/evocation
actions.burn+=/charged_up,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack<=1&(!set_bonus.tier20_2pc|cooldown.presence_of_mind.remains>5)
actions.burn+=/nether_tempest,if=(refreshable|!ticking)&buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack&buff.rune_of_power.down&buff.arcane_power.down
actions.burn+=/rune_of_power,if=!buff.arcane_power.up&(mana.pct>=50|cooldown.arcane_power.remains=0)&(buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack)
actions.burn+=/use_items,if=buff.arcane_power.up|target.time_to_die<cooldown.arcane_power.remains
actions.burn+=/fireblood
actions.burn+=/presence_of_mind,if=buff.rune_of_power.remains<=buff.presence_of_mind.max_stack*action.arcane_blast.execute_time|buff.arcane_power.remains<=buff.presence_of_mind.max_stack*action.arcane_blast.execute_time
actions.burn+=/potion,if=buff.arcane_power.up&(buff.berserking.up|buff.blood_fury.up|!(race.troll|race.orc))
actions.burn+=/arcane_orb,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack=0|(active_enemies<3|(active_enemies<2&talent.resonance.enabled))
actions.burn+=/arcane_barrage,if=(active_enemies>=3|(active_enemies>=2&talent.resonance.enabled))&(buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack)
actions.burn+=/arcane_explosion,if=active_enemies>=3|(active_enemies>=2&talent.resonance.enabled)
# Ignore Arcane Missiles during Arcane Power, aside from some very specific exceptions, like not having Overpowered talented & running 3x Arcane Pummeling.
actions.burn+=/arcane_missiles,if=buff.clearcasting.react&active_enemies<3&(talent.amplification.enabled|(!talent.overpowered.enabled&azerite.arcane_pummeling.rank>=2)|buff.arcane_power.down),chain=1
# Now that we're done burning, we can update the average_burn_length with the length of this burn.
actions.burn+=/variable,name=average_burn_length,op=set,value=(variable.average_burn_length*variable.total_burns-variable.average_burn_length+(burn_phase_duration))%variable.total_burns
# For the rare occasion where we go oom before evocation is back up. (Usually because we get very bad rng so the burn is cut very short)

actions.conserve+=/presence_of_mind,if=set_bonus.tier20_2pc&buff.arcane_charge.stack=0
actions.conserve+=/nether_tempest,if=(refreshable|!ticking)&buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack&buff.rune_of_power.down&buff.arcane_power.down
actions.conserve+=/arcane_orb,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack<=2&(cooldown.arcane_power.remains>10|active_enemies<=2)
actions.conserve+=/arcane_blast,if=buff.rule_of_threes.up&buff.arcane_charge.stack>3
actions.conserve+=/rune_of_power,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack&(full_recharge_time<=execute_time|recharge_time<=cooldown.arcane_power.remains|target.time_to_die<=cooldown.arcane_power.remains)
actions.conserve+=/arcane_missiles,if=mana.pct<=95&buff.clearcasting.react,chain=1
# During conserve, we still just want to continue not dropping charges as long as possible.So keep 'burning' as long as possible (aka conserve_mana threshhold) and then swap to a 4x AB->Abarr conserve rotation. This is mana neutral for RoT, mana negative with arcane familiar. If we do not have 4 AC, we can dip slightly lower to get a 4th AC.
actions.conserve+=/arcane_barrage,if=((buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack)&mana.pct<=variable.conserve_mana|(talent.arcane_orb.enabled&cooldown.arcane_orb.remains<=gcd&cooldown.arcane_power.remains>10))|mana.pct<=(variable.conserve_mana-10)
# Supernova is barely worth casting, which is why it is so far down, only just above AB.
# Keep 'burning' in aoe situations until conserve_mana pct. After that only cast AE with 3 Arcane charges, since it's almost equal mana cost to a 3 stack AB anyway. At that point AoE rotation will be AB x3 -> AE -> Abarr
actions.conserve+=/arcane_explosion,if=active_enemies>=3&(mana.pct>=variable.conserve_mana|buff.arcane_charge.stack=3)

head=,id=160719,bonus_id=4822/1477/4786,reforge=3,azerite_powers=167/459
neck=,id=158075,bonus_id=4936/4929/4930/1508,reforge=11,azerite_level=19
shoulder=,id=159232,bonus_id=4819/1512/4786,reforge=23,azerite_powers=167/22
back=,id=159293,gem_id=154126,bonus_id=4780/4802/1522/4783,reforge=16
chest=,id=159257,bonus_id=4819/1512/4786,reforge=23,azerite_powers=167/30
wrist=,id=158348,bonus_id=4779/1517/4783,reforge=23
hands=,id=157968,enchant_id=5937,bonus_id=4803/1532/4783,reforge=27
waist=,id=159239,bonus_id=4779/1512/4786,reforge=23
legs=,id=159277,bonus_id=4780/1522/4783,reforge=16
feet=,id=158351,bonus_id=4780/1517/4786,reforge=16
finger1=,id=158160,enchant_id=5938,bonus_id=4803/1537/4784,reforge=25
finger2=,id=158161,enchant_id=5938,bonus_id=4803/1527/4783,reforge=27
trinket1=,id=161472,gem_id=153709,bonus_id=5119/1808/1492/4786,reforge=3
trinket2=,id=160651,bonus_id=4799/1492/4786,reforge=5
main_hand=,id=158321,enchant_id=5949,bonus_id=4779/1517/4783,reforge=23
off_hand=,id=159667,bonus_id=4779/1512/4786,reforge=23
With the regular action set and all traits set to galvanizing spark I got the sim to 13416 dps
plzlemme

Unread postby plzlemme Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:16 pm

You want to burn your mana on pull before evo. Since mana = damage, you want to spend it all before you evo to maximize dps

Reminds me of how fire works with fire starter and combustion. You delay your big cd until you can do the most with it. It’s what we’re doing with AP... waiting until we have the extra Int from BS to do lots of damage
That's what I would think, but when I look at logs the number one parse for heroic taloc evocates on the pull timer and hard burns at the start. So I'm wondering if that opener works out better, perhaps it allows another evocate at the end?
TLTeo

Unread postby TLTeo Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:25 pm

If you burn > ap/evo > conserve until cds are up > burn again you don't get everything synching perfectly on the pull, if you evo on pull you do and you get both your big cds back exactly at the same time so executing is easier. I'm not saying one or the other is better (need sims for that of course), just that evo on the pull with brain storm does make some sense when you think about it.

edit: also I ran some quick tests and it looks like those APLs which use Evo before AP with Brain storm are a dps loss for my character (using only 1x trait though). I guess you need 2 or even 3 sets of gear with Brain Storm for it to be worth using with AP.
Ataraxey

Unread postby Ataraxey Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:25 am

not sure what "case AM procs" means, but once my AP is over and I cast my second rune of power I allow myself to start using my AM procs. After that I burn to 10% and only cast arcane barrage when I cant cast arcane blast.

I still think galvanizing spark is king, but if you are cornered into brainstorm I think this is a way to make it viable

For example... with 3 brainstorms and the following action priority list I got the sim to 13331 dps (its updated so you evocate during pre combat and conserve_mana is set to 10%).
Spoiler:
actions.precombat=flask
actions.precombat+=/food
# conserve_mana is the mana percentage we want to go down to during conserve. It needs to leave enough room to worst case scenario spam AB only during AP.

actions+=/call_action_list,name=burn,if=burn_phase|target.time_to_die<variable.average_burn_length|(cooldown.arcane_power.remains=0&(buff.arcane_charge.stack=buff.arcane_charge.max_stack|(talent.charged_up.enabled&cooldown.charged_up.remains=0)))

actions.burn+=/evocation
actions.burn+=/fireblood

With the regular action set and all traits set to galvanizing spark I got the sim to 13416 dps
I mean't dont use AM procs, apologies.

But with this change to the APL, it sounds like its much more dps to evo pre-pull (so pre pot on 10, evo on 9 and precast AB on 2-3?) rather than burn at start -> evo -> cds

Also, the new APL burns down to 10% after the evo/cds phase? That seems extremely low, but i guess its easy to evo when it comes up then.

Why do you think galv spark is better? I have 3x BS and 3x GS traits with similar ilevels and BS sims higher with the APL change that Dutch pushed a few days ago.
Mortim

Unread postby Mortim Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:04 am

Spoiler:
actions.precombat=flask
actions.precombat+=/food

actions.burn+=/evocation
actions.burn+=/fireblood

But with this change to the APL, it sounds like its much more dps to evo pre-pull (so pre pot on 10, evo on 9 and precast AB on 2-3?) rather than burn at start -> evo -> cds

Also, the new APL burns down to 10% after the evo/cds phase? That seems extremely low, but i guess its easy to evo when it comes up then.

Why do you think galv spark is better? I have 3x BS and 3x GS traits with similar ilevels and BS sims higher with the APL change that Dutch pushed a few days ago.
Yeah you want to burn down so low because next time you burn you will evocate before hand. In the other APL you want to conserve at 60% because you were going to go into a straight burn phase so you needed the extra mana. Where can I find Dutch's APL? Just from my apl i figured galv+standard rotation was going to be better because you aren't sacrificing the mana gained from the starter evocate.
Ataraxey

Unread postby Ataraxey Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:09 am

Spoiler:
actions.precombat=flask
actions.precombat+=/food

actions.burn+=/evocation
actions.burn+=/fireblood

Yeah you want to burn down so low because next time you burn you will evocate before hand. In the other APL you want to conserve at 60% because you were going to go into a straight burn phase so you needed the extra mana. Where can I find Dutch's APL? Just from my apl i figured galv+standard rotation was going to be better because you aren't sacrificing the mana gained from the starter evocate.
His APL change should be in Simcraft nightly now as a Brain Storm condition, it was added to it i think 2 nights ago?

For opener would it be better to prepot/evo at 6 seconds to pull so you waste no time of the brain storm buff? What does the APL do for pre pull evo?
Neuroburner

Unread postby Neuroburner Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:58 am

Since charges removed on fight start, precasting AB is useless, I think you need start evo 6 sec before pull to get in fight with buff.
plzlemme

Unread postby plzlemme Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:10 am

Since charges removed on fight start, precasting AB is useless, I think you need start evo 6 sec before pull to get in fight with buff.
Yeah that's what the rank 1 parse did, then popped charged up, rune, arcane power, ab spam
Dutchmagoz
Administrator

Unread postby Dutchmagoz Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Updated for Brainstorm rotation.
Owner of Altered Time.

Twitch - Twitter - Arcane Guide (AT) - Arcane Guide (IV) - Fire Guide

For any issues with a moderator or the website, send me a PM!
Mendax

Unread postby Mendax Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Question, when i use evocation 6 sec before pull, than charged up, when do i use arcane power? Its on the global cd and waisting time there.
What are the thoughts about it. Do i use it straight away or when de brain storm is over?
I am using a use trinket that gives me intellect and that is not on a global cd.
In my mind it is stupid that arcane power is on de global cd.
So i am wondering when to use it?
Dutchmagoz
Administrator

Unread postby Dutchmagoz Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Question, when i use evocation 6 sec before pull, than charged up, when do i use arcane power? Its on the global cd and waisting time there.
What are the thoughts about it. Do i use it straight away or when de brain storm is over?
I am using a use trinket that gives me intellect and that is not on a global cd.
In my mind it is stupid that arcane power is on de global cd.
So i am wondering when to use it?
Evocate -> charged up (make sure combat started) -> rune of power -> arcane power + any on-use trinkets & racials like berserking -> burn.
Owner of Altered Time.

Twitch - Twitter - Arcane Guide (AT) - Arcane Guide (IV) - Fire Guide

For any issues with a moderator or the website, send me a PM!
lloyd3486

Unread postby lloyd3486 Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:02 pm

Hi.
If i use raidbots to sim my dps, does it automatically change to the brainstorm rotation if i have 2 or more brainstorm traits equipped? If not, how can i tell it to use the brainstorm rotation?
Asking because i have a piece of 340 shoulders with brainstorm (to get 2 brainstorms), or 355 shoulders with galvanize (to get 2 galvanizes), and i'm hoping to sim so i can find out which piece is better until i get my 3rd brainstorm or galvanize.

Return to “Arcane”