[7.1.5] Fire mage guide for Legion, by Rinoa

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Pyromaniacs of Azeroth.
Rinoa
Administrator

Re: [7.1.5] Fire mage guide for Legion, by Rinoa

Unread postby Rinoa Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:07 pm

I'll be adding some notes to the guide over the next few weeks to ensure it's up to date when mythic week rolls around.
Twitter
Armory

Issues with a moderator or moderating action? Send me a PM.
britt2376

Unread postby britt2376 Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:22 pm

I'll be adding some notes to the guide over the next few weeks to ensure it's up to date when mythic week rolls around.
Thanks really appreciate you keeping up with fire mages :)
Throe

Unread postby Throe Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:36 pm

Hi.

I'm new to fire Mage and I'd like to know if this guide still OK for 7.3.2 or has there been some noticeable changes.

Also, I don't know if it's the same for other people, but it is quite hard for me to read it because after each ability icon & name, i have a " target="_blank.
For example on the filler rotation, here is the text i'm reading (without the icon, they did not pasted):
The filler rotation is to chain Fireball" target="_blank until one critically strikes and provides us with Heating Up" target="_blank. Then, not stopping the chain-casting of Fireball" target="_blank, use Fire Blast" target="_blank to turn Heating Up" target="_blank into Hot Streak" target="_blank, and queue up a Pyroblast" target="_blank so that it fires off directly after the Fireball" target="_blank we're in the process of casting. While doing this, keep using talented abilities such as Living Bomb" target="_blank, Cinderstorm" target="_blank and Meteor" target="_blank in the way described above in order to get maximum benefit out of them.

Does anyone else have that issue?
Is there a way to make it go (it's pretty annoying)?

Thanks.

EDIT: I know the [7.2.5/7.3] Fire Mage Compendium by Ezekielyo is for the current patch but I also find it to have too much information for me to use a starter guide, hence my 1st question.
Rinoa
Administrator

Unread postby Rinoa Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:49 am

Cleaned up the formatting errors which occured during the forum update.
Twitter
Armory

Issues with a moderator or moderating action? Send me a PM.

Return to “Fire”