Kindling is back ?

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Pyromaniacs of Azeroth.
Waddell

Re: Kindling is back ?

Unread postby Waddell Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Bracer/gloves... already starting to use it.. I pretty much prefer to play this way than the bracer/waist no crit built there is...

seriously, it's fun !!! :)
nickseng

Unread postby nickseng Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:55 am

That's actually pretty incorrect. Many people are wrong. Even with the belt and kindling, you get a a nice cd reduction on combustion - the reason for that is, because you cast alot of pyroblasts. The cast time of scorch is less than half a second, guaranteed critical. You cast a pyroblast every 1 - 1.2 seconds. It's not a bad combination at all, considering that the 2 set tier bonus contributes aswell - giving a guaranteed pyroblast crit. Ofcourse, casting scorch instead of fireball does give you less cd reduction, but if you have in mind that scorch criticals make up for that, i think it's a good deal. Below 30% hp, if the fight is longer at execute phase, belt wrecks because of the steady 1.3-1.4m dps.
Do you have any numbers to back it up? Most of us saying bracers/gloves are going with it because it sims best.
Lahrast

Unread postby Lahrast Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:19 am

actually the best sims are with shard for me, even shoulders outranking gloves .. :P (until new t-set!!!)
nickseng

Unread postby nickseng Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:17 am

actually the best sims are with shard for me, even shoulders outranking gloves .. :P (until new t-set!!!)
Yes, we're talking about t21.
Lahrast

Unread postby Lahrast Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:58 am

i found another reason for fire not to use the TW ring anymore, as soon as you hit 30% haste with that build (and thats totally doable for me already) your mana won't last a 6min fight again. the 3rd tw will drain you, great, just grait.

Return to “Fire”