When should I be dropping my T19

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Pyromaniacs of Azeroth.
Rizar

When should I be dropping my T19

Unread postby Rizar Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:27 am

Sup my dudes, Im currently 5/9M and have been using t19 the entire time. However iv noticed some of the top tier fire mages (dylemma, mauiiwowie) dont use t19 anymore. Dylemma iv noticed focuses heavily on crit and mastery while mauii has very similar stats to me.

I guess my question is, when is it worth it to drop my t19, and when I do should i continue to ignore crit.

Here are my raidbots sims

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/ ... pmwpHvHnwa

Curious what you guys think.
Murm

Re: When should I be dropping my T19

Unread postby Murm Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:24 pm

Jesus you're a luck sack with that back and that arcano. Honestly though an 890 chest loses you a LOT of stats, can't say for certain without simming buts it possible a 930 chest will be an upgrade worth breaking the 2pc for. As always only sims will tell.
As for the crit, i don't use 2pc t19 and its still my lowest stat. But i do have belt which you don't have, so crit might be better for you.
Lazyhealer

Re: When should I be dropping my T19

Unread postby Lazyhealer Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:51 am

Your crit is going to be weighed a little heavier than most because of belt. But with a dank cloak like that then I'd imagine getting a mythic t19 chest might put you stuck on t19 2pc for a while. It's a boring answer but simming what you currently have is your best choice.

On the answer of you looking for crit after dropping t19 then most likely yes. You'll be missing a lot of crit and depending on your stats it'll probably become your 2nd stat with haste/mast/crit doing some dancing.

Return to “Fire”