[TC] Upcoming Frost Math

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Ice Lancers of Azeroth.
Akraen
Staff emeritus

[TC] Upcoming Frost Math

Unread postby Akraen Thu May 29, 2014 2:53 pm

Frosted (my sometimes hero sometimes foe) is awesome and has stepped up to hammer out all our ETs along with other details to hopefully combine with some spreadsheets I already have.

For 5.4.8 it will help explain our scaling and detail whether or not my idea that crit=secondbeststat is a real thing; or it'll show it was just an anomaly.

For 6.0 and beyond it will help serve as a model to determine the significance of DPET within a series (or rotation) rather than in a vacuum.

In the next few days expect me to be sharing spreadsheets with download links so people can take a look themselves. Frosted will update things as well.

As a reminder, the tag [OMGMATHS] means peer review is welcome and requested, no eggshells; but be respectful and work towards the same goals. Critics without justification will be infracted or whatever we do around here.
Windofwinter

Re: [OMGMATHS] Upcoming Frost Math

Unread postby Windofwinter Thu May 29, 2014 5:16 pm

This is the kind of thing i am interested in discussing. Once beta hits and we get to test everything out, having multiple knowledgeable Mages who happen to be excellent mathematicians is definitely going to help us get rolling, whether it be leveling or in dungeons. We are getting quite a few changes so i for one am excited to see what you guys come up with number wise, apply it and provide feedback.

Code: Select all

[URL=http://www.best-signatures.com/][IMG]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7038/inu7.png[/IMG][/URL]
Berlinia

Re: [OMGMATHS] Upcoming Frost Math

Unread postby Berlinia Thu May 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Analysts not mathematicians :P

Return to “Frost”