7.2.5 WHO KEEPS DELETING MY POSTS??

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Ice Lancers of Azeroth.
Nhollae

7.2.5 WHO KEEPS DELETING MY POSTS??

Unread postby Nhollae Mon May 29, 2017 10:00 pm

Someone please help I've just been giving suggestions and advice on frost mage on the PTR. I don't know whats happening to my posts but they are gone. At least have the decency to tell me why they were deleted!

Thank you
Zulandia
Global Moderator

Re: 7.2.5 WHO KEEPS DELETING MY POSTS??

Unread postby Zulandia Tue May 30, 2017 6:39 am

I'm not the mod who has been deleting your posts however after reviewing the removed posts I stand by their decision and strongly suggest that you familiarize yourself with the forum rules and regulations to avoid this issue in the future. In particular the section on advertisement and self promotion is particularly relevant:

Code: Select all

Advertising and Promotion Advertisements for other sites, businesses, organizations and products are not allowed on Altered Time. We also understand that there is a large crossover between gamers and content producers/creators, which means that many people may have Youtube, Twitch or other media services/pages that they may wish to promote. In these cases we will use dedicated threads to avoid flooding our forums with self promotion. There are times when you may want to link to a video for context or to prove a point in discussion, this is allowed as long as it is not done excessively or to mask promoting yourself, if you are unsure about whether to post you can send a PM to a moderator to ask permission.
As are the sections on 'Discussing Moderator Actions', 'Respect for your fellow members' and 'spamming and trolling' all of which encompass the removed posts in some degree or another.

You may refresh yourself on the full rules at the following link: https://www.altered-time.com/forum/view ... ?f=2&t=393

I am going to lock this thread up however if you have additional comments or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out through private messages to any of the global moderators or the administrators.

Return to “Frost”